I & TouchDesigner

Hi!
So basically, I'm on an internship to learn and understand more on this cool software, TouchDesigner (henceforth will be known as Touch). I'm hoping that I'll get to cover and provide examples on all the operators that Touch has to offer and post them in this blog. This way, you will learn together with me! I'll try to make this blog as simple, funny (I would like to think that I'm a funny guy but I may be wrong!), entertaining, etc, etc for everyone.

You may be asking, like what the hell is this guy talking about abt? what is TouchDesigner? The next paragraph will explain what Touch is all about and the potential and real-time capabilities that it can offer. Even better if you have basic knowledge in Houdini as Touch is almost similar but also totally different. Less words and more hands-on approach with Touch and you will totally understand.

Here is a page to understand better the capabilities of Touch and how applications can utilize the real-time "engine" in Touch. SO what are you waiting for? Install Touch (use the latest experimental built in the download page as I am using version 5647) on your machine, register with Derivative to get a FTE-license-key and lets get started!

Initially, I would seriously recommend that you go through these tutorials in this particular order:

Once you have gone through these tutorials, you can rest your mind for a little bit and when you are ready, we will continue to the next post!